hi, this is divya daivagna, a pastry chef. i have completed my graduation in also a certified patisserie chef, i run my own business & finding a supportive partner who is willing to grow each other. i come from an -class family & have siblings. both are married.
hello everyone, i am abhishek, born and brought up in bangalore. my mother tongue is konkani but i prefer calling myself a kannadiga. i'm currently working in poland as a senior qa engineer in a reputed mnc. i'm looking for a life partner myself as my parents are aged and i do not wish to bother them. i'm a very fun loving person and i like singing, acting and such creative things. i would prefer if my partner has similar interests. i believe in equality. to know more about me you can always connect with me.
sagar kudtarkar has completed his bachelors of engineering in information technology. after working in bangalore for couple of years as sw engr, sagar has joined family business, which owns distribution of some top brands as faber, bosch , siemens with main show room in panjim, employing about 10 staff and good income. we are looking for bride from good family, who is not only friend , partner to sagar but can be helping hand to mange and grow business.
* proud indian, food & travel loving person who enjoys making paintings, writing blogs and cooking in his spare time.
* completed engineering- b.s (honors) software development from sheffield, uk.
* calm, understanding and honest nature.
* i like to travel, listen good music, play sports, read inspiring books.
* smart, growth oriented and ambitious in profession.
* & my blood group describes it all, b positive!
Done Masters in Finance and currently working in private firm located in Bangalore. Searching for the life partner who is good looking, have family values, good educational qualification, willing to do job.